Specially developed by LIQUI MOLY for aircraft and helicopters.
Few GA aircraft and helicopters have windshield wipers.
After long periods parked on the apron, a mixture of AVGAS, MOGAS and other environmental influences form on the cockpit windshield.
This can cause visibility problems even when taxiing at low speed.
LIQUI MOLY AERO RainAway:
- Ensures a clear, safe view even on the taxiway
- Also ensures a clear view in the final approach at low propeller speed
- Repels water even before taxiing
- Eliminates distortion when flying into the sun or in night flights
- Ensures fewer deposits, making it easier to remove insects
- Suitable for polycarbonate
- Tested for UV at altitude
- Performs invaluable services especially in rain showers or when the sun is low
- a clear, non-irritating line of sight is a significant safety factor not just in the final approach.
- Packaging unit for maintenance facilities and Marketing Partners: 12 pcs.
LIQUI MOLY AERO RainAway has been specially tailored to the needs of general aviation.
Content: 125 ml
* Based on residence in South Africa. Tax rates for other countries will be calculated at the checkout. Price exclusive of tax: ZAR 213.11.