Specially developed by LIQUI MOLY for aircraft engines. Suitable for straight, boxer and radial type motors and also the smaller engines, such as ROTAX 912.
The usually extreme requirements on aircraft engines, such as rapid temperature changes, varying fuel-air mixtures and lead residues in the oil mean that the motor oil is exposed to excessive aging.
Viscosity decreases constantly during the oil change interval.
This exacerbates engine wear and can shorten the life of the engine. One of the indications of this is the increasing oil consumption towards the end of the oil change interval.
LIQUI MOLY AERO Oil Viscosity Improvement:
- Improves the viscosity of the motor oil, producing a more stable lubricating film at high temperatures
- Reduces shear losses of the motor oil
- Specially developed for frequent cold starts and short flights
- Counteracts thinning of the motor oil in frequent cold starts
- Prevents internal corrosion
- The product can be added at any time
- Reduces wear
- Corrects the drop in viscosity between the oil change intervals
- Sufficient for up to 8 liters
- Packaging unit for maintenance facilities and Marketing Partners: 6 pcs.
Content: 300 ml
* Based on residence in South Africa. Tax rates for other countries will be calculated at the checkout. Price exclusive of tax: ZAR 333.33.