Specially developed by LIQUI MOLY for aircraft and helicopters.
Aircraft are exposed to extreme weather conditions, high UV loads, and accretions of AVGAS, MOGAS, JETFUEL and Smoke
Oil residues. In addition, they are often stored outdoors for long periods. This harsh weathering leaves its mark.
LIQUI MOLY AERO Paint Restorer:
- Refreshes even slightly weathered paintwork of aircraft, removes typical residues from flying in the same operation and gives a new gloss to all painted surfaces.
- Not only does it give you pleasure in your own aircraft, it also helps to retain the value
- Adds new gloss to all painted surfaces
- Suitable for GFRP and CFRP aircraft (including gliders)
- Helps to retain the value of your machine
- Suitable for smooth plastics
- Tested for UV at altitude
- Suitable for polishing machines
- Packaging unit for maintenance facilities and Marketing Partners: 6 pcs.
LIQUI MOLY AERO Paint Restorer has been specially tailored to the needs of general aviation.
Content: 500 ml
* Based on residence in South Africa. Tax rates for other countries will be calculated at the checkout. Price exclusive of tax: ZAR289.46.